Sunday, November 28, 2004

yamca, 4th of gamma

yeap, as stated above, went yamca again, this time with Moses (another fox), Lawrence (hamster) , Chak (crow), and 2 other guys, hehehe we went zoo or something? =))

sorry har Moses, mafan you so much, if I knew then I won't ask you teman me go liao la..... made you walk here walk there, sorry sorry

btw, this Chak ko really geng la, talk talk talk about Matrix movies, walau don play play ah ppl ni Matrix pro lai ler, ppl wrote the story 1 ler =)) too bad I haven't watch, so know some don't know most of it, sigh, wait la I reach home use bro's PC watch *grins* yeah altec lansing hehe :D

oh ya also ngam ngam realize that actually our Sin Min class 5.1 punya Mr. Ricky Kuek Lian Ping is his friend's bf hehe, yeah go back can perli people liao loo, wait and see har Ricky :P

Lawrence, hmm............ I really look different w/out the orange color spec ah? hehe, sorry loo, a dino came yamca with you guys instead of leng luis hehe, paiseh paiseh, oh ya just now didn't really chat with you also ler, since we sat kinda far compared with me + Moses + Chak

hmmm.......... sigh, time flows like water huh, last night in Melaka, for Gamma sem 2, well, happy holidays~~

TO BE CONTINUED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home