Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Misc.

Get my bus ticket not long ago, finally, going back on 28th noon, needa count down?

Hmm..... shall I go for my alpha group's gathering on 27th night itself? I don't know, class 29/30, so many things happened, I gained something, and lost something in return as well, well, Law of Conversion I guess. I met my very first gang there (we faced some problem and disband, but I have to admit that being with you all will always be one of my precious memories, for all my life), I aimed for the top when I was there, I set rivals for myself, I was twisted, I never ever wanna return to the past anymore, such dark and endless nightmares... I promised myself I won't escape, I will face it all proud and bravely, let it be my past, my pain, you name it. I want to slowly erase my past, the old me that's not even loved by me myself at all. I always wished I am a phoenix, yea, the kind that will die and rebirth again whenever it's severly injured, shine even more and stronger than ever.

My 1st paper for Gamma Sem 2 final is coming really soon, in about 30hrs' time, yet my mind is still all messed, don't know what I read at all, blur, wonder how and why. There are too many things in my mind I think.

Found some nice MV these days, really nice, too bad I don't plan to upload it all here :D Well, those EPian gals, grab them all while you can, ok?


TO BE CONTINUED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home