Thursday, November 18, 2004

Eherm.... poem, mine!!

Happy birthday to me
How I wish you are here
Right beside me
Watching over me
Whispering thousand words
On my very special day


How I ever forget
Your gentle smiles
Your moonish eyes
Your every little thing


You are the one
Who chose to shine on me
When I was nothing
But mere lone star

You gave me strength to live on
When I sank
Into the very bottom
Of my dark and lonely world


How I wish I could be with you
Now and then
Forever and ever


Wishing upon the falling stars
If there is a limit
Of how far I can walk by your side
Please, some how
Let me be the last to know
For I will treasure
All the time we shared
Without worrying about the end

* ("BIRTHDAY WISHES" by me~!!!!)

I wrote it during my birthday count down on 13th night itself. Don't know why, but I felt I really want to produce something,something that might be able to remind me of such wonderful day,and then... tada~! Came up with this so-called 'poem' of mine >^.^<


Well... after that I sot sot copy and paste it on both my friendster bulletin and profile, wah...... suddenly all my friends also shocked! Asking "hey who's that guy? miss heroin ^^ " oh oh..... oh crap!!

Ehrm..... actually I never thought of specially dedicate it to anyone at all ler, that time I was listening to FFX-2 Jade's "Thousand words" (Orchestra Version) + Kingdom Heart Utada's "Simply and clean", it's really so nice that even me also became sentimental already hehe, so, with some flash back from FF games + KH + real life memories, I wrote this crappy thing hehe

And then, just now something really make me kinda angry ler.... a friend of mine copy and paste it on his blog (with my permisson, ya) PLUS he reply my poem leh!!! walau, it sounded like I wrote it specially for him and then he's answering it, OMG!!! Kenot like that la, delete delete delete, sigh..It's kinda cruel but, even if someone wanna asnwer it, I also hope that it will be 'someone' else, hehe.. sorry la my friend *bow down*, I'm sure you know what I meant hehe ^_^"

BACK TO TOPIC -> hmm....... but then, perhaps I should really try to express what I couldn't say last time while chances are still available, right? Atashi, ganbarimasu!

Thanks for reading this crap :P

TO BE CONTINUED...


5 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Thomas Heavenly said...

wah.. blast me like that... don't want flend you liao... :(

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Amanda C said...

hehe thanks Jeremy
but I think u won't need it la, since Yue Fang 24/7 stays in ur heart wat ;))

Thomas -> wah dont say blast lah... hehe sorry again loo

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Shinky said...

Ho ho ho~ The person kena shot come and reply d.. >.<""

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger raymond said...

hey, got to know you're starting to blog as well.

like ur poem. simple n nice ;)

hope to c more of it in the near future.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Amanda C said...

arigatou raymond hehe
i'll add link to your blog oki?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home