Friday, November 19, 2004

Yamca~

Went yamca last night, hmmmmm if go BB Ice House also can count in then I think it should be the 3rd time for Gamma year, right? Think so gua hehe >^.^<

At first I just wanna pass anime to a friend, then 'shun bian' yamca yamca a while lo, mana tau sit there talk and listen craps for 4 hrs!!! Believe it or not man..... 4 hrs?! =))

Ya thouse who know who I am but not really familiar enough with me sure will shock when they see this, "Hey man, you kidding? That fox... yamca 4 hrs? Oh god!! Eat wrong medicine kah?!?!" =))

Actually I always based on moods + people + time + etc 1 la, so even my closest friends also might be able to know just few faces of mine for whole life hehe, yeap yeap I'm multi-faced haha, heard of Naruto right? Then you sure know about Kyuubi, hey I didn't say I'm such a powerful FOX like him la, but at least I'm Kyuugao, 9-faced hehehe :P

So, slowly la then maybe I will reveal more and more gua I think hehe :P

Wah I really can crap, soooooo many OUT OF TOPIC craps haha, hmmm.... I think last night's yamca gang was quite nice lo, I saw them all before, and some how I know who they are; while they really got no idea who the heck I am before this =)) hehe, this call observation + analyzing + memory + reasoning ler buddy hehe, nice knowing you all lo, although you might won't see this hehe

END, for now



* Bonus, the Koi pond's photo I took from Au Yun Hill Resort during 14th's outing hehe, else feel too blank liao la, this blog

TO BE CONTINUED...

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Shinky said...

Your koi should take a close-up. Zoom your camera into the pond...;) Then we can have a clear view of it. Otherwise, your photo looks more like you are taking the stone in the middle of the pond. :P

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Amanda C said...

hehe paiseh lo
im not pro mah
plus that time kinda rush also ler
sensei :P =))

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Amanda C said...

=))
wah wah jeremy u sound like i reli don like go out 1 wor liao now u like wanna encourage me go out more =))

ok i will >^.^<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home