Friday, November 26, 2004

4++ in the morning

hmmmmmm............ can't sleep, shall I blame the coffee or myself since I slept too much this noon? :P

my TDB final paper coming really soon enough, 9o' clock in the morning, duh sien la, stupid final, sigh

can't wait for holidays, wanna go home and hugggggggg my cats >^.^< , miss them so much la, all so cute one hehe, and of course la I miss my family also la, wonder how long it's been since the last time I 'fight' with my own brother already hehe, yo bro~ what yar doing there now?


hey btw x-mas coming soon huh, wonder what shall I buy for friends..... but for sure bankrap again, hehe, hey but I like the feeling, exchange presents, celebrate with friends, talk craps togather, laughing togather.... etc, really feel so good I spent my Alpha's x-mas with x-housemates last time, exchanged presents, stayed up whole night sharing our dreams etc, oh ya even watched vcd (if not mistaken), since that time everyone also just came back from Alpha Sem 2 holiday hehe, fo of course will have even more topics to crap with lo =)


as for my Beta's x-mas........ man, that time I really thought I had to be alone, since something happened last time, reason = secret AGAIN heheh I'm so sly huh :D, but in the end seniors invited me to their BBQ party, and well, I DID try to enjoy myself there eventhough I still feel sad about the previous incident, I think all of them knew about it as well, sigh....... siapa yang banyak mulut sangat ni >.<, I remember back then, some of them really wanna korek info from me, but the tahan also, since I told them I wanna have a nice face there hehe...... thanks for being considerate

now, wonder what will happen on Gamma's :-? hehe, well, wait and see >^.^<


aiks, now don't say la, that's all for now I think, OK focus on my notes, hehe, goukaku suru!

TO BE CONTINUED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home