Wednesday, November 24, 2004

About the Fox~

Last night (actually this very early morning la) Hamster asked me, how come I use Fox instead of Vixen since I'm a girl, hmmm..... how to answer this, actually I also not very sure ler, perhaps I always wanna be a boy :P but then the nick Fox really far more cooler than Vixen ler, plus errr..... you all know la, let it be manderin or cantonese when we talk about Vixen the others sure think about 'something' else ler.... "hu2 li2 jing1", sigh...... kasihan we all female from Fox families, sigh, I'm innocent one ler >x.x<

BTW, last night I really should find some spies and record down such exciting and rare event at burger stall there ler hehehehe >:D can't stop laughing =)) sorry har no offense or anything one har hehehe, sigh, guys really so syok har, can play like that, for us girls it's really soooooo hard to find people that willing to play with you like that lo, if near us got also might not same channel, sigh, lucky you guys

P/S: walau eh just now my mind really blank, die la computer graphic :((



* another photo, of course it's not by me la hehe, I like this 1, remind me of my oil painting hehe



* Hui Ping (girl in white), my old friend since standard 2, now in Aus, not sure still available or not la hehe, really can't stop comparing her with Need for Speed girls hehe

TO BE CONTINUED...

3 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Amanda C said...

hahah, wah wah wah
hmm........ try check my friendster list ;)

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Amanda C said...

wah walau haha Alister you even go and check her friendster profile kah =)) I say say only one wor hehe

hmmm......... relax relax, you will find yours for sure, someday ;)

bless of the moonish fox >^.^<

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow nice photos + nice ladies = nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home