Wednesday, November 24, 2004

exam exam

1st paper coming, less than 7 hrs, sigh, really no exam mood at all, can't help thinking about holidays :((

I think I most probably won't join the BBQ on 27th, might spend my last night of Gamma Sem 2 with other gangs and hmmm yamca? yeah yamca yamca haha, but for sure I at most also drink drinks only la, at most :P need on diet liao la sigh, meat meat already, chubby fox >^.^< hmmmmm cute also =)) since when I become sooooooo thick face already 1 har?

sigh, stupid computer graphic, I really see until blur la....

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Shinky said...

yam cha or yam coffee oh? ;)

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Amanda C said...

=))=))=))
you come here kacau kah haha
hmm...... don't know la
want ajak jeremy yamca?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home