Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Something from the past

<28-10-2004>
...........................
I get nothing, but heartache and tears
That's why I chose to run away
All I want is a new start, new life, and
Someone that will accept me for who I really am
I hate masks, yet I hate it even more
The fact you just can't face the truth,
When you finally see the silent hidden face of mine,
After all these years......

saw my 'poem' above when I view my friendster profile again, hmm..... it's been about a month huh, so fast, that time I was so down, so blue, I'll keep the reason as a secret hehe, but some of you already knew though


TO BE CONTINUED...

2 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger Amanda C said...

hehe.......... ^_^"
if i tell u i was crying when i typed this crap last time, what will you say ler? :P
but over liao 1 la hehe

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Amanda C said...

hahaha, bukan don't like la that time hmmm
btw, i think i prefer kendo ninpou that kind wor hahaha, ish dreamy gal =))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home