Saturday, November 27, 2004

yeah~ bye bye final :D

at last! my stupid final exam over liao lo, finally hehe, feel so refresh now *grins*

*look into the mirror* OMG I'm such a panda!!! T-T sigh, once reach home I must sleep like piggy already, now I don't feel like sleepy at all, over excited, of course la our nightmare KO already wor hehe

hmmm.......... what I'm gonna do for the limited time I left in Melaka here? shopping? no kaki plus no money liao la T-T... makan? eating my lunch now. yamca? aiya now still day time la =)), talk craps? who I'm gonna talk with since my roomate also going back hometown? ICQ? sien already la... anime? yes!!!! naruto 110-111 on hand hehe >'o'<, ok la watch naruto after I finish this crap here

yeap, I'm going back tomorrow noon hehe, but for sure at night only can reach SP liao la.... the so-called "Cepat Ekspress" is actually forever lambat 1, well-knowned fact right? Make sure I recharge my batteries else I'll bored to dead without my dear walkman then

well, since I said I found no reason joining the BBQ tonight, anything I can do ah other than YM ICQ anime mp3 forums yada yada, sigh......... no idea now

ok la, don't know what to write already, ciao~

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Shinky said...

You forgotten that you can blog :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home