Sunday, November 28, 2004

home sweet home

hehe yeap yeap, 11.30am bus, depart on time from Melaka, whole day also heavy rain la, so cold...... but who care la since I finally reach home already around 9pm just now hoho~ yeap, such long journey right? but biasa liao la

yo~ my cats~ wah why you all now so meat meat liao 1 geh? aiyak I though you all will miss me soooo much until slim slim, but I was wrong then, sigh.....; hey mum's cooking so nice la, really so nostalgic ler hehe; yo~yo~ my PC~ bro's altec lansing~ my PS2~ I'm home now! tadaima!!! :D

aiks...... whole thing macam no meaning 1 ler, all craps, sigh, nevermind la tomorrow go lake side there take some nice pic and upload them hehe, ciao for now~ Kingdom Hearts' time >^.^<

TO BE CONTINUED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home