Monday, September 05, 2005

Yami e kaero...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's been days now, I wonder whether I can finally let it go, everything, gone by the wind, just as what I planned, guess it is better to forgone such unreachable fantasy, ain't it? Knowing you, is it a disaster, or could it be my destiny? I could never return to the Great Calm, the period of time when everything was still in order and under my control

I shall become the Hermit instead, hiding myself in darkness, for it will be the last place I shall return to, yea, run, away from everything, as far as I could, forget about those Human, I am who I am, for there ain't anything I urged for but myself

Return to darkness, return to innocent, return to the place, where I am no longer mere shadows. If there really is light within every single darkness, then, let me be the only star there, without the sun, nor the moon; I just want to be remembered, for even once, I want you to have your eyes on me, even though it will actually cost me my worthless lowly life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home