Thursday, December 23, 2004

christmas........

exchange xmas present with zie tieng just now, hope you like mine hehe, blue blue dolphin + crystal ball, well I like it though :P

sigh...... gamma year = lonely xmas, ne? with all housemates gone (either go home or got "plan" :P) by tomorrow noon; my yet-to-return roomate; my heng tai couples that go else where etc (of course I can't be such a spot light lo right? hoho~), well...... I'll just stay back in EP then *grins*

dad, your birthday coming soon as well huh, sorry for not being there with you all again :P

decided to attend seniors' xmas party again on sunday evening (26th), second time being togather for xmas, hopefully I will really really enjoy it hehe

hmmm.......... tomorrow = friday huh, perhaps I should go out for a walk as well



TO BE CONTINUED...

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Amanda C said...

hai arigatou~ kurisumasu wa ometedou!! >^.^<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home