Wednesday, December 08, 2004

more on UNDERWATER WORLD

First of all, lemme state something clear since most of my friends also confused about it, actually the UNDERWATER WORLD is not an open sea area for us to dive and take pictures, well if you want something like that, why don’t take a ride to Pulau Payah? It’s just about 30 minutes’ journey if you depart from Langkawi jetty, we had such chance but…. well, next time.

OK, hmmmm actually UNDERWATER WORLD is but more like a giant aquarium with underwater tunnels (made of glasses) for us tourist to take a look on those creatures such as sharks/ other giant fishes/ etc that swam around us, hehe :P here you go, more fishy fishy pics >^.^<




Since my friend Shinky asked for starfish’s photo, well here yar go, kinda blur though, gomen




Shark, it swam slowly back then, my bro even record it down using dad’s DVcam




Some kind of weird turtle, with spiky shield + spiky head, hmmm…..




We saw whole group of them, forgot the name though




Another kind of shark, baby shark I meant




Looked like flower



yet another wierd fish


Well, I’ll continue with other places I went next time, not really in blogging mood now, stupid IE error ate up my draft that I didn’t manage to save… T-T

TO BE CONTINUED…



3 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger Shinky said...

The last picture was an eel. :) A kind of colourful Bigger eel :D

Tha baby shark that you meant wasn't actually "baby shark" they are adults. Just that the species are that big only. Small creatures but deadly :) Still a shark :D I can't remember the name. :P

And the "weird turtle".. well, It's a kind of turtle :) Yes it's weird for it's back. The turtle that we normally see in TV or in pictures are those Greenback Turtles :) But sorry I dun know this turtle's name. Either is Leonardo, Donaltelo .. :D Ninja Turtles :P

The green shark if not mistaken is a Tiger shark.. Medium size but deadly. Normally shown in James Bond movie you can notice. I meant, those old films.. :D Another is Great White. That's the fiereces creature among all sharks. Both are commonly used in movies :)

Last of all.. the star fish is d4m too skinny ler..>.<" not beautiful la.. :P Last time I remember there's this fat fat starfish that I hold damn nice man.. Pity last time no camera or else I can take a picture of it :) Also same in Underwaterworl Langkawi.

Well That's all folks :P

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Amanda C said...

arigatou, no comment here, [END]

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last picture is not a fish. It's an eel. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home