Monday, December 06, 2004

belated love letter from langkawi~

hehe, miss me? went to Langkawi with family on 4th and also the 5th, well, we drove all the way to Kuala Kedah around 5.30am (!!!) and took the 7am ferry, damn cold... thanks to my dad's friend, we manage to use dear X-Trail 8970 to travel around the island, of course my dad was the one who drove; while I was the navigator hehe, thanks to my so-called "read and analyze map inside the moving car without feeling ill" ability haha, I'm crazy now :P

as usual, now I'm gonna share some photo with yar hehe :D, I took those picturer below from the UNDERWATER WORLD there, our first stop, which located at the south-west area (Pantai Cenang) of the island, it's a realy nice place; too bad we didn't manage to get really nice and cool pics, most of them were useless, all blur, not sure why, according to dad it might due to the glasses they used, even my dad's DVCam was unable to capture those water creatures' real colors clearly, sigh......... wasted...



sea dragon, luckily all 3 of us (me, wolf, and dad) also managed to get extremly clear photo/ dv of them :P




wahhhh giant lobster?!?!?........ hehe, waited for about 10 minutes before it finally show its face from rocks




aiks.... i was planning to focus only on the white flower thingy though, ei fish "pendatang asing" kacau lo..... *grins*




this guy can be found near the Koi pond there, the one, and only




Koi, I remember other visitors were trying to feed them, well we used such great chance to snap as much as we could since they all (Koi) also surfaced and rushed to the feeding area, chance!!




turtle's statue, near the turtle pond, yeap I know the image is not evenly distributed, but I planned to modify and put something else inside there next time :P


OK~! that's all from the UNDERWATER WORLD, and that's all from me, for now *grins*

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Shinky said...

Where's the private yatch and Jaws... I heard of?!!... I tot you told me you going on a boat outing? :D

Blur?.. Coz the glass reflects so best is dun use flash and use manual. I'm not really sure of your camera but is there any button that looks like a flower? You can use that 1 :) That's specially for close-up shots. :)

Another thing is because movement that cause its blurness. You can try the action mode if there's a picture of a person running 1. How come Langkawi only got this trip? :( No others meh? Show some more ler.

Last time I went Langkawi got this Legenda Park.. Very nice. Can take alot alot of photos.. :) Next time I'm going again :D After I get my D70 *Grin* Anyway good try :) Show us more picture :D

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Amanda C said...

Shinky:
we were forced to cancel the private yatch trip to Pulau Payah (another smaller island), reason = ask my dad's boss, duh..... not again, meetings + annual dinner, that's why we stayed there for only 2 days, not enough la..... well, UNDERWATER WORLD was our very first stop, will post up others later, so, be patient la dear =))

Alister:
hehe, what you want? Sydney Cider? Whisky? Red wines? Vodka? =)) or perhaps you want our private collection instead hehe :D joking, misson impossible :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home