Wednesday, December 08, 2004

2nd, Oriental Village

ORIENTAL VILLAGE = our 2nd stop for Langkawi trip, located at the north-west area (near Pantai Kok), free entrance, c’mon, visit there next time if you are free, nice sceneries (best for outing, my photographing maniac friends~ eherm :P)



This is the shop where I bought my new cap from, well, will upload my pic with the new cap on next time, not now, since I don’t have it yet :D




Map of the OV, sorry if it is too small, hehe in fact I know it is ^_^”




…… can someone tell me what kind of fruit/ etc might it be?




Side entrance of Mizumi (means “lake”)Restaurant, I though I would have my lunch there, but too bad they only had simple maki (those wrapped with seaweed, eg wasabi maki & kappa maki) plus some bentou (set meal), sigh… plus my dad dislike jap foods, so… we had it at the Chinese restaurant instead (Fook Look Chinese Opera Restaurant, they got nightly opera performances there)




Front view (main entrance) of Mizumi restaurant, photo taken from the red color bridge




Side view of Mizumi restaurant




I took it while waiting for my parents + my aunt outside a shop, not very nice though, sigh….




This is the white bridge that linked to the Chinese restaurant I mentioned back then, I chose this angle because I felt that I might wanna modify the photo then add something else inside there next time


We went for the cable car trip (available within the OV itself as well) after lunch, too bad the pictures are not with me now, I’ll see whether I can upload them next time, that’s all for now I think, so ciao~

TO BE CONTINUED…

3 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Shinky said...

I reckon the pictures you took have some problems and that's it's senget :). Try to make is straight or else it will look no good even the scene is great :). Horizons are the most important part in the scenery snapping. :)

The 1st picture is good. But if you improve your angle and dun let the lamp post be an obstacle it will looks better. :) The bush is good to be the foreground and the background will be the houses. :) Maybe you can try to take the front view of it :) lastly it's senget :D

If you are taking something framed. Take everything include the whole frame. Your second picture it's kind of also senget. Everything have been cut... :D

I think that's a kind of palm tree. :) And that's it's fruit :D I doubt you can eat it :D hehe.. But if you are trying do tell me the taste :P

The side entrance isn't really worth taking. :) Nothing interesting.. But it's ok. :) just try to make the picture straight next time ;)

Wherease the front view is Great!! :D Even though taking from an angle, the railing leads our view to the front entrance. So it's perfect :) Telling us where's the main subject is :)

Side view is ok. Just watch out there's this post right beside you on your right side. Have it crop of if possible :)

You know why the flower is not so nice? Coz it's dying :D lol..

Erm.. lastly the bridge.. Not well taken. It's looks more like you are taking the flower pot.. If you are taking the bridge then put the screen higher :) at least make the bridge about 1/3 from the edge below :)

You took alot of pictures.. this time :) Hehe.. good effort :)

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Amanda C said...

........ thanks for all your comments but.... I'm not a photographer, I just take whatever picture I want, plus I'm not here to show people my photographing skill or something, I just wanna share my current life with you all, actually I didn't have any main object at all when I wanna take pic, and all I do within this blog is mere story teling when I see a photo..... hope you understand

1st pic = sengaja do so, I planned to add something near the lamp (will be the right hand corner) next time.....

2nd pic = I can't take the front view of it, I tried but it refelct the light, all blur, hey I DIDN'T use the flash light OK?

3rd pic = ......

4th pic = ...... remember what I wrote for the intro of my blog? This is my realm, where I wanna express whatever I want.... so....... be a bit more considerate, my friend

5th pic = ......

6th pic = ......

7th pic = OK, lemme take some really nice one after I learnt Ohana (flower arranging) next time, will show you what I have

8th pic = ......... as stated above... I didn't set any main object, just mere STORY TELLING

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Shinky said...

If you thinkg that my comments are to offensive then I will stop commenting. I understand that you are trying do your things on your way. Well I'm just commenting in my POV... Dun like then next time dun comment lor :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home