Wednesday, December 08, 2004

baado paku

actually we went to 2 other places on the 1'st day (Crocodile Farm + Craft & Cultural Center) but those crocodiles were nothing but dead meat, all too lazy, not excited at all, plus expensive entrance... RM15, needa pay extra for cameras (taht's why we didn't bring along) and they even charged more on foreigners, RM25 omg!!!; while the craft center.... it's actually more like hand craft seling center.... duh

proceed with the 2nd day then, 1st we went to the Bird Park (located near Kisap, it's not within the map but I managed to locate it some how, drive towards the Perdana Gallery from Kuah town, and you'll see the building on your left hand side just few more km later after you pass te golf club)



white parrot, we can hold them and do anything we want, not chained, well this is a naughty one, it bite T-T...




captain wolf with his side kick >^.^<




mum with the green one, this lil buddy is totally opposite from the white, very gentle very tamed




parrots, again




...... forgot the name




my aunt, near the pond




my parents, pond




lovey dovey parrot couple =))




I thought I didn't manage to take theirs, a bit too high from me ^_^"




this buddy was too shy.... I waited there for some time, then only I managed to see its face ^_^"




forgot the name, again....


that's all I wanna share from the bird park, for now, I might post the rest next time, well ...... my digicam out of battery... T-T..... wolf, you DID take others' pic right?

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Amanda C said...

ooo..... hehe so ALister you are weak against birds huh? now I know >:)

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5th picture is flamingo I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home