Friday, December 10, 2004

mere rubbish....

yeap, really felt that recently those I posted were nothing but mere rubbish, all nonsense, perhaps I really gradually forgot the reason why I set up this blog, huh?...

well, those story telling + photo combination were sucks, with lame skill of mine, plus I even felt upset just because of few comments I read... I'm the lowest after all... I AM the one who allow others to post up their comments, yet I AM the one who get pissed + feel blue after reading what the wrote, lowest, indeed...

come to think of it, why I took those pictures? is it to show others how I am now? is it to tell them I am all fine and happily enjoying myself? or could it be that I wanna simply post up someting here to show others that I really enjoy blogging soooo much? Wakaranai, I don't know at all

Shinky, sorry for being rude, about those comments you posted; Kazuya, thanks for your advice; and for the rest of you who are reading this crap of mine, thanks and sorry for wasting your precious time

From...
------------------------------
Amanda, Chong Nyuk Cheng, Kitsune, Fox, Watanabe Ayumi, Tsukishima Kitsune, Kurosawa Kitsune, Kizuna...... etc (pick whichever name you know, arigatou)

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger Shinky said...

Apology accepted. Hehe.. din't came here for long d. :D Too busy going out. It's Christmas!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home