Monday, December 20, 2004

back to MLK

1st day for my gamma sem 3, well, nothing different, just that I'm fatter + round face + meat meat body T-T ate too much chocolate during break sigh

I'm darker now, since my family came down with me so we walked too much under the hot sun, even a bit fever just now, too bad.... my wolf will come MMU and stay in EP soon enough, sure very syok 1 hehe, I hope

well, btw where is my dear roomie? how cruel she left me alone here T-T... hipefully she'll be back by thursday, we wanna exchange present right? :P and we said we gonna yamca togather with monkey right? :D

ryan, thanks for your "yami no matsuei" hehe, my yet another belated birthday present, really appreciate it

so, I'll join seniors' xmas celebration on sunday, but what about eve and christmas? not sure what to do yet hmmm.......



* bonus, wolf's drawing that I love the most >^.^< , took from his Form 3 Pendidikan Seni's sketch book, the left-bottom side a bit strange, because of the light, well of course the original drawing was even better, next time I'll try scan instead

TO BE CONTINUED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home