Sunday, December 26, 2004

what happened around xmas (to be continued)

24-12-04
=======
Morning -> went for facial, as usual
Noon -> received the super bad news from Ryan, Susan's Lizzie in critical
condition!!! T-T
Evening -> went JJ, dinner at Moritomo >^.^<, bought materials needed for
my plan~
Night -> "Project B0113"~! listened to BoA's (Meri Kuri) while counting
down, left alone in EP T-T
Midnight -> yawn...... slept around 5 heheheh, finished 1 of them *hint hint*

* will reveal more about "Project B0113" next time >^.^<

25-12-04
=======
Morning -> woke up around 9, duh, eyes a bit pain, so switched to anime
burning session instead (Final Approach, School Rumble,
Grenadier, Kannazuki no Miko, etc)
Noon -> planned to nap, but didn't feel sleepy at all T-T
Evening -> had to abort my burning session, stupid USB T-T
Night -> YM, slept earlier, since tomorrow is a big day :D

26-12-04
=======
Morning -> shoot!!!! woke up around 8! faster call back home, dad's
birthday~! well, greet him as I normally do :D big big boy
already my dad, be good, ya? hoho
Noon -> continue my "Project B0113" + anime burning, roomie finally reached back EP, wah sooooo long time no see, she'll sit for final tomorrow, ops! didn't I tell you she's june intake student?
Evening -> ym from Sze Sze, they'll come fetch me around 7 instead, so I no need walk all the way to their place :P



TO BE CONTINUED...

3 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a bit of time to kill today foxhunter so I was sniffing out info on xmas trees for a project I'm working on. Your post what happened around xmas (to be continued) came up when I searched on xmas trees. So thanks for an interesting read, glad I found it even though it's not completely related to what I was looking for! I'll look back from time to time if that's OK. Bye for now

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi foxhunter, I was looking around for information about Christmas trees and found your what happened around xmas (to be continued) post. It's not bang on what I was looking for but it was a good read so I'm glad I found it! I can see why it showed up when I searched on the term Christmas trees. Thanks a lot and I'll stop by again :-)

 
At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear foxhunter, isn't the internet amazing? I was out looking for info and sites related to Fraser Fir Christmas Trees and the search put up your post 'what happened around xmas (to be continued)'. Whilst it's not exactly what I was looking for I can see why it came up when I searched on Fraser Fir Christmas Trees and other terms. Just thought I'd let you know I stopped by. Bye for now and thanks for a good read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home