Saturday, September 03, 2005

books of my life :P

recently (especially this whole Trimester 1) really spent quite a lot on books (and comics as well :P)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

just bought myself "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown, finally, but mine is Chinese version, thought of purchasing the English illustrated version but it really cost me my life ^_^" RM130++ OMG~~ T-T

still in progress reading it, plus chatting + mp3 + etc etc, multitasking huh? Typical MMU FIST student I guess lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

next, this is yet another great book I read, "Memories of a Geisha" by Arthur Golden, revolved among the heroin Sayuri and all her Geiko 'sisters', her loved ones, her trainings and hardship... etc, LOL sorry but I'm not good in reviewing books I guess :P

there's a movie based on it, starring by Zhang Zhi Yi (Sayuri), Michelle (Mameha), and Gong Li (Hatsumomo), wondering how it's gonna be, hmm...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OK, well... these are some of the comics ('manga' in japanese language) I bought, "Tantei Gakkuen Q" (Detective Academy Q) and also "Dear Boys Act II", still searching for others, namely "Black Cat" and "Yami no Matsuei" (Decendance of Darkness) etc...

well, there goes all my money, money money gone by the wind... T-T

= TO BE CONTINUED =

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger allen said...

Memoirs of a Geisha is to be made into movie in Hollywood. I think it's already being produced. Some of the names in movies are Michelle Yeoh, Zhang Ziyi, and Gong Li. This film is going to be among the Oscar nomination.Hence, Michelle Yeoh will/could be first Malaysian to be nominated in Oscar award.

Just happened to read that on newspaper. ^_^ Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home