Tuesday, November 15, 2005

celebration on 14th >^.^<

Extra~~: thanks SinLin for the kawaii handmade kitsune >^.^<>^.^< Thanks again~

As mentioned, I had my lil' birthday "party" in Moritomo restaurant last night, too bad Susan couldn't make it T-T so there were 5 including me myself hehe (Fox~~, Esther, Ryan, Kien Fei, Wei Shin)

We departed around 6.30, I was the driver last night, well... sigh, shame on myself, something happened, how come I soooooooo blur back then?? Sigh, totally abnormal... *sob sob*

PS: Sorry... Fei and Wei Shin... for causing you the troubles *sob*

Hmm... Let's switch back to the main activities, shall we? We got the chance to grab the 2nd room, finally (haha), since there were always just 3 or 4 of us before this for my annual birthday celebration there, so... we could only occupied the 1st and smallest room hehe, with maximum capacity of 4 >^.^<

They were soooooo quiet at first, wondering whether was it they were still new and not familiar with another party (Esther + Ryan, Kien Fei + Wei Shin), or they were still terrified and "in awe" of what happened before this... *sob again* Well, being the "host", I could only try my very very very best to heat them up, LOL~~

Ordered the meal with the help of the kind and warm obasan (ops... forgot her name OMG~~), she was wearing brand new set of uniform back then, a promotion perhaps?? Hehe omedetou~ Knew her since the very first day I went there, alone, for lunch, should be some time after my Beta 2nd Trimester's break when I finally came back to Melaka again... and vowed for brand new beginning hehe >^.^<>^.^<

Argh... back to topic, so, here's the list I picked~
1. Yakisoba (strongly recommended >^.^< fried noodles, our all time favorite, prefer Soba than normal Udon)
2. Yakitori (grill chicken, with some cheese etc, got vegetable as well)
3. 5 Chawanmushi (boiled egg, with ingredients, fill inside a cup or something)
4. * Tori nabe (chicken's hot pot, using paper as the pot haha, nice)
5. * Futomaki (wrapped with seaweed, filled with rice, cucumber, fish cake, etc)

note: I'm not sure about those name marked with *

Since it was the very first time for both Kien Fei and Wei Shin for being there in Moritomo, I wonder what they actually feel about the food and environment etc there, would it suit their taste? Did they enjoy the meal? Argh... I hope they did, hehe.

Next, went for some "walk" inside JJ, haha, since Ryan needa bought something, so we all also simply window shopping, exploring anything new and looked nice, LOL~~ Fei and I saw the ehrm... "iron egg" downstair, it's a kind of Taiwan dishes, they boiled the eggs and seasoned it for a really long time until all the eggs also become iron balls already, LOL~ I think we should really bought it and ask someone to taste it haha~! Wondering how it taste...

Dropped Ryan back to his place, he couldn't make it for a movie in GSC MP with us, it appeared Susan was not feeling well, owww... get well soon, ya? So here we go, MP~ Watched HK movie "Dragon Squad", soooooo many gun fire, soooo many "kaboom"... wah... haha, well... kind of feel like crying when I saw the scenes where the only girl within the team get shot, and the other part of the movie that was related to her, their snipper's feeling, her loved one's feeling, etc

OK, went home after the movie, time to reveal the secret within the boxes haha, thanks Fei, Wei Shin, and Chee Chyuan for the presents >^.^<>.< feel bad now, sigh...

Fei, the ornament is nice, really :)

Wei Shin, ... really shocked when I opened up the box and looked inside, LOL~ sooooo many things there haha, thanks, really appreciate, for everything :)

Chee Chyuan, thanks for the candle, of coz there's no way I would use it, too wasted if simply burn it into ashes, so it will always remain as what it is, is it OK? :)

hmm.... I guess that's all for now, sigh... still thinking about last night's incident, sigh... plus... I still yet to wrap Esther's belated presents arghhhhhh..... how to wrap how to wrap? @-@

= TO.. BE.. CONTINUED... ?? =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home