Monday, November 14, 2005

life updates :P

What happened during Trimester 1 final break?

1. went back to Kedah the day after my BHM paper
2. continue my stitching, from time to time
3. went KL +The Mines + Genting (family trip, heavy rain all the way >.<)
4. get my new DVDROM
5. new pair of boots (birthday present from mum)
6. started my weight reducing plan (since I gained so much fat before this)
7. car driving from time to time
8. get my MP3 player (1G, birthday present from dad)
9. sent our cat to vet (poisoned >.<)
10. went back Sitiawan, (dad’s home) visit grandma
11. heard about my 1st Trimester’s result, from both Ryan and Esther
12. confirmed, yokatta >^.^<
13. went Cameron Highland (1 day family trip)
14. dropped my HP OMG~!
15. retrieved the cat, but sent her back again, too ill… >.< ...
16. went Ipoh, cousin’s (consider so) wedding engagement banquet
17. get my new HP, Nokia 3120, at last
18. birthday celebration with family, in advance >^.^< thanks
19. retrieve our black cat, at last
20. bought some presents >^.^< hehe
21. … failed to achieve my target, so… Project “C” delayed

22. came back to Melaka
23. endless room cleaning + unpacking + repacking etc bla bla
24. dinner + movie (Chicken Little, cute and funny >^.^<) with TPin etc
25. get my birthday present from roommate Ai Sien (purple hippo plushie), thanks
26. bought my Air Bike, from JJ, brought all the way up to EP 3rd floor + set up >.< ...
27. thanks Xena for the help ^^
28. too tired for exercises…… Zzz

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, that’s all :P Just that now I am wondering, what actually IS my plan for 13th night?? I’m blur, sigh. Everyone asking the same question, just how and with who will I spend my countdown with? Sigh… perhaps will just stay back in EP, do nothing but sleep like there’s no tomorrow LOL;)

Well, so we get the answer already, 1st went yamca with Esther, came back to EP, birthday celebration from housemates >^.^< , nice chocolate cheese cake, thanks, really appreciate it.

Next, appointment with Zie Tieng this coming weekend, plus 14th's dinner at Moritomo with Esther, Ryan + Susan couple, Kien Fei, Wei Shin etc >^.^< What's next? Don't know, hmm...

= TO BE CONTINUED... ??? =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home