Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Update... after such long idle :P

Yay, ya you bet, I'm now back in blogspot again, sorry peeps for my dissapearence haha, anyway I'm here to briefly inform you all what happened during the past... er..... whole year? LOL

OK, regarding TRINITE 2006, I was assigned as their Director for Designing Division, well as the name suggested, all I did was designing, designing, and designing LOL, I admit we all faced some problems back then since it was the very first time for me to actually get involved in graphic designing tools (Adobe series), I could only sketch something with bare free hand before that, typical old school style ya?

Hmm... overall I think TRINITE was a great success, we all enjoyed the night, dressed up nicely, took photos, danced and laughed as much as we could, and guess what, Amber was there, ya you bet!! It's M'sia top model Amber Chia, wow gorgeous goddess :P Other than that, we got Jac & Daniel, our well known M'sian Idol in the house, featuring special star Reshmonu, and I bet none of us would ever forget about JJ & Ruddy from Hitz, right? >^^<

Well, I think it's now time for me to introduce my TRINITE partner, eherm.... his name is Wei Shin a.k.a. Wayne, sound familiar right? Hehe, in fact we officially become a pair since 1st Dec 2005, it was like a dream when he suddenly yet finally expressed what he felt inside, aiks even now I am still too happy to think about it and it really messed up my mind haha, so I think I'll leave it aside now and tell you guys next time :P

Hmm.... time for Industrial Training matter now I guess, regardless of my current major in Information System Engineering, I picked a totally different road for my training, in fact I would most probably stick with it for my future career. I was assigned as Apprentice Graphic Designer in Perfection Plus Enterprise, Melaka, hmm it was a small designing firm, but I managed to learn a lot from my superiors there, at least for now I could finally say it out loud that, ehrm... "I can use Illustrator & Photoshop, and manage to produce some so-called creative designs now" LOL~~ hmm.. I get more mature in graphic handeling perhaps, hopefully my superiors won't be crying if they ever read my blogs haha, since I was nothiing but trouble maker there :P

Currently, 31st Oct 2006, I'm still having my holiday break in Sungai Petani Kedah, and will be heading back to Melaka again on 4th Nov, it finally my turn for Final Year Project huh? Bless me, hehe. Somehow I AM DEFINITELY CAN'T WAIT for 11th Nov, because HE IS COMING BACK TO MELAKA~~~ ya he's now doing his training in P2IOnline, Cyberjaya, hopefully everything will be fine, guess I should start planning for how re we going to celebrate my bday in advance already huh? Hehe

OK OK, time to stop, mum's yelling haha, there should be some picture hiding some where in my laptop, I'll try to upload them later if possible, because photos express more than words, right? >^^<

Ciao~ Adios~ Bye bye~

= TO BE CONTINUED =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home