Friday, November 25, 2005

dimmed...

Received invitation email regarding Trinite 2006 EXCO just a moment ago... strange... what is the doubt and uncertanty I felt? I applied for the position, ain't I? I was the one who went for the interview during Trimester 1, and aimed for either design & deco division, or stick back to the post I'm most familiar with -> secretary, again... LOL~

Eventhough I'm not really skilled or talented, yet I guess I'm interested in designing, since a really long time ago, shall it be fate that I never had the chance to go after my dreams... hehe... I always thought I will finally be able to walk with jazz along the desired path of my own after graduated from high school... but then, as you all can see, I'm now here in MMU Malacca hehe... It's OK, I understand... ^^

Well... switch back to topic, for now I'm still not sure which position I'll get, but I'm sure it's not the reason for everything I felt, it was like... ehrm... sort of natural senses, sort of like I might actually lost something I appreciate the most, or perhaps something dearest to me if I really head for what I've been chasing after... weird... blur...

I hope I get it wrong this time, eventhough I could really believe in all my senses most of the time... Artemis, guide me, shine some light upon your dimmed follower, would you...

T-T

= ...... =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home