Wednesday, November 23, 2005

weeks of celebration?

= Sunday =

Hmm... how should I begin all the stories...? OK, let's switch back to Sunday evening then (20th Nov 2005), agreed to join TC's birthday celebration, together with Ah Teh, Ah Soon, Bakap, Kien Fei, WS, Mey Lei, Chee Chyuan, and the birthday boy himself of course, or else who's gonna pay for everything we spent? :P Right?

So hmm... gather at their place around 7, and headed for Malim steamboat in 2 cars, both Ah Soon's and Bakap's :P For me, I seldom drive at night due to my eyesight problem, yeap I have glasses, but then sorry to say it, I made them 3 years ago LOL~ Still the vision is far more better comparing with the Amanda without her specs on :P And then, my brother needed the car, plus... my jeans... way too long I guess, too clumsy, time to get myself new jeans perhaps? *thinking* And lastly... I don't really know where it is... ^_^" swt

PS: Oh ya~! Received the kinda belated (who cares) birthday present from both TP and TC siblings, what could it be... -> Mashi Maro LOL~ Thanks, errr question, can I punch it whenever I'm in bad mood? Feel like wanna whack it good with just a glance on its face LOL~ jk jk, thanks again ^^

Mashi, front view

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mashi, wuu~~~~ with fragrance, huh? :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mashi... back view *get my knuckles ready* :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OK OK, here we are in Malim steamboat, how we seated again hmm... it was a roud table, I think I'll start with the girls first (yay~!) -> Mey Lei, Kien Fei, Me~~ WS, Bakap, Chee Chyuan, TC, Ah Teh, and lastly Ah Soon, wow bravo to my memory muahahaha. *laughing laughing* Now I finally be able to withness how guys enjoy their meals, again, all with their 2nd round, 3rd round, 4th or even 5th... well I guess it IS normal for guys, ain't it? Forgotten to bring along my digicam, even Fei also didn't manage to take a good snap before the guys started to "torture" (LOL~) the foods there. Huh? You ask about the scenes after we finished EVERYTHING??? ... Let's just forget it, shall we? ^_^" swt :P

Next, headed for Xuan Cafe in Melaka Raya around 10, well at first TC mentioned about some karaOK singing session, but then... the guys couldn't make it anymore, with all the things they devoured :P Ehrm... nothing special there, just some drinks and songs listening, some of them provoked me for beer drinking, well... it's not like I CAN'T drink, just that I don't feel like drinking back then~ :P Took some pics using Fei's digicam, ehrm... will upload theirs once I get them, as for mine... have you forgotten? I'm not photogenic, plus I don't take pic :P so forget about it OK? Yeak yeak yeak~~ *evil grins*

Hmm... guess it's the end for TC's celebration, huh? Thanks and sorry to Bakap for sending me back to EP again ^_^" After some shower etc (icy cold water, yarks T-T), it's time going to bed of course, the sweetest thing to do is to have a nice sleep during "winter", right? LOL~

= Monday =

Went CLC0003 around 8pm for Spanish Language Society's dance classes meeting, yeap I'm not a member yet, but they said we can register ourself as one once we approach their booth for the dance lesson registration ^^ Glad to hear that, ain't it?

Suggested details as followed,
  1. Time: 8.00pm - 9.30pm
  2. Every Tuesday night (once a week)
  3. Venue: Melaka town, transportation provided (with some extra charge)
  4. Fees: RM40 monthly
  5. Dances to be taught: Waltz, Tango, etc etc

Well... finally able to drag Esther in, yup yup she's interested now yay~! Hmm... but then, is it OK for we 2 girls to team up and dance there? Who's gonna learn the guy's steps then? For me myself, I'll be the girl due to my height, but... @_@" Guess I needa teach her what I learn there then, or else we gonna pair up with some unknown guys, hmm...

Currently waiting for SLS people to set up their booth, yosh~!

= Tuesday =

Yay~! Received yet some other belated presents (again, who cares??? Presents presents ^^) from both Susan and Ryan couple, thanks a lot ^^

The box, before unwrapped

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After unwrapped

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Birthday card ^^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Birthday card, inner view :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Susan's hand-made neko~~ front view

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Neko neko, back view~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PS: Tried making a baby penguin few Trimester back then, but... mine not nice 1... T-T it was the first ever handicraft I couldn't really master it, sigh...

Keychain, can you see the Scorpio sign?? hehe ^^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Kitty" bank, front view

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Kitty" bank, back view

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OK, the end for photo sharing, and also the end for all my birthday presents I think (but actually I hope NOT~~~ :P) Again... THANKS EVERYONE~~ ^^

= END =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home