Sunday, November 20, 2005

summary

First of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINLIN :) :) :) Sorry ya... planned to wait until 12 last night and SMS you right away, but couldn't make it, fell asleep LOL~ Wondering if there's anything wrong with my body now hmm... Just awake, feel kinda err... strange...?? @_@"

Recently always listen to Elva's songs, bought the cd during yamca session (with Esther hehe), here you go, some snapz of the cover, the song menu, those I like (marked with red *), etc

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next hmm... HP HP Harry Potter~ Well, went GSC MP for the movie yesterday, OMG such long Q... ^_^" saw my brother Wolf's roomate there, get our ticket slightly early with his help, wanna know who I am? 3.35pm Cinema 3 row... er...... 3rd from the front, seat number 17 :P

For me, the movie considered great, but then since I'm not really one of the fans, neither HP's books nor movies, so there were some minor problems for me... some how I don't know about the characters... ^_^" Well it DID affect a bit of my understanding, but I guess it's still under control~

PS: ... Am I REALLY sickening?? Felt C.O.L.D there... @_@" Hmm not bad, get myself purple-ish finger nails without the need of nail polish, aiks what I'm talking about??? Still blur now perhaps.

Next, switch to MP's environment, snowman~ x-mas trees~ Santa Claus~ x-mas hats~ etc etc, reminded me of how I celebrated all the x-mas I spent here in Melaka...

  • Alpha -> Eve's "celebration" at Klebang, with housemates (Carmen, Carrie, Shiao Yinn, Ah Ching, LPL), Ah Fun, HellSpawn, Raison, and also Mei Ching, but even now I still not sure whether "that" could be counted as our x-mas celebration LOL~ imagine and see, whole bunch of teens, along with lanterns and cake, just like a mixture of Mid Autumn Festival and dear x-mas, too bad we couldn't get fire crakers back then, aih... Then hmm... we housemates exchange presents on the x-mas itself, what I received again...?? I could only remember about the blue star earrings from Carrie... @_@"
  • Beta -> BBQ at seniors' house, all Gamma, I was the one and only Beta lil buddy there LOL~ so do you think there's anything I needa do? Of course NOT~~ sometimes I think it's good being the smallest (youngest) among the gang, yeak yeak yeak~~ Who was there hmm... Cher Yi, Ah Chang, Xiao Lan, Xiao Sze, Fei Xien, Ah Sim, Chee How, Mei Ching, Jean, Kenny, Destiny, and 2 more guys I guess... Again, we exchanged presents, near the small small x-mas tree LOL~ the 2 other guys (Gamma FET back then) bought them, white in color. Ah Chang (my very first roomate after shifting to EP unit B-03-12, but she moved out after my Beta sem 2) get mine (photo frame I think); while I took Cher Yi's Pooh Bear towel, hehe, thanks, all of you, at least I was able to let go of some of my sorrows there... too many things happened during Beta Sem 2... arghhhhh it's all over now, cheer up cheer up~~ ^^
  • Gamma -> AGAIN, with seniors, hehe, but with minor add-and-drop, this time we went Sampan instead, exchange presents there (get the cups from Wendy, thanks ^^), then proceed to the... ehrm... the same hotel I spent my Alpha x-mas there, forgot the name though... ^_^" there were quite a big "castle" made of bread at the lobby, wondering where I save all the pics already... will upload them once I retrieve them all :)
  • Delta -> ...... wakaranai~ :P

What else we did back in MP...? Oh ya~ Daytona ^^ hopefully my skill get better, at least for just a bit, but then... sigh... always get hit by other cars... ^_^" becareful ya, once I level up I'll smash you all and KO in single hit instead, muahahah I'm evil~ yeak yeak yeak

Hmm... I guess that's all for now, feel cold *trembling trembling* but my roomate is still sleeping soundly, can't do anything about the ceiling fan this way... T-T sigh, let it be, let it be~ ^^

= TO BE CONTINUED? MAYBE =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home